USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A (Constitution class)
Mesh created in Cinema 4D R20
- 1.8 million polygons
- including interiors: Lounge, Hangar (ST V variant), Casino
- including Galileo 5 shuttle
Textures created in Photoshop CC and some free stuff.
C4D native benefits (Xpresso rigs):
- Hangar doors animated through slider
- Deflector lights animated through slider
- Warp glow animated through slider
- Torpedo fire glow animated through slider
- Impulse engine glow animated through slider
Required credits on all images:
Model and textures by A.Klemm (Nightfever)
Required credits on conversions and modifications:
Original model and textures by A.Klemm (Nightfever)
Free for private use. For commercial use please contact me.
C4D format comes in two versions: one with Redshift materials (file name labeled _RS) and the other with C4D materials.
Update: Marc Bell did a great conversion for 3DS Max (+Redshift materials). Please credit him if you’re playing with it.
Textures need to be downloaded seperately.
If you like this model and want to spend me a coffee, please